View our financial brochure for an easy guide on all of the services offer.
MCA or the Ministry of Corporate Affairs made an announcement about the Annual KYC Drive through the e-form DIR 3 KYC, which has been notified and deployed from 10th July 2018. According to this announcement, the company directors, who were allotted the DIN on or by 31st March 2018 and whose DIN are now in the active status are required to submit their KYC details to MCA within 31st August. Submitting this document is also necessary for the disqualified directors as well. In both the cases, the form must be certified by the practiced CS/CMA/Chartered Accountants.
Once the last date of filing e-form of DIR 3 KYC is expired, the MCA system would mark the approved DIN against the DIR-3 KYC forms, which have not been submitted as “deactivated”.
Although, no payment is required to file the DIR-3 KYC form, filing the e-form DIR 3 KYC with regard to the disabled DIN would be permissible upon the payment of a certain late fee on or after 1st September 2018 that has now marked as 5000 INR.
Documents needed for filing DIR 3 KYC:
• Address proof and ID proof:
1. Duly registered DSC of Director
2. PAN Card (professional and self-attested)
3. Digital Signature Certificate
4. Voter ID/ License/Passport/ Aadhar Card (professional and self-attested)
5. Personal email address
6. Personal phone number. The form needs to be verified by the mobile based OTP
7. Self-attested mobile bill, electricity bill of his/her current address, bank statement of the director (last 2 months)
8. A passport size latest photograph
9. DIN statement cum KYC
• For foreign nationals, having a passport is important
• The provided email id and phone number should be only of the company director
So, visit Eaccountspro and file the DIR 3 KYC e-form to save the penalty of Rs. 5000/-