View our financial brochure for an easy guide on all of the services offer.
Each business that is incorporated on or before 31st December 2017 should file the specifications of the company along with the registered office in e-Form ACTIVE or Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification on or before 25th April 2019.
The main details that this form will cover include:
1. The registered address of the office
2. The photograph of the registered office showing
• The building’s external view
• The building’s internal view with at least one KMP/ Director, who sign the form
3. Geolocation or the latitude and longitude of the registered office
4. The email id of the company that needs to be confirmed by an OTP
5. Details of the statutory auditor
6. Details of the cost editor in case any
7. Details of all director (the DIN KYC of all directors should be activated)
8. Details of the company secretary if any
9. Details regarding the balance sheet and annual return filed for the financial year 2017-18
Companies, which will file this form after 25th April 2019, would have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 10000. In case of failing to file the e-Form-ACTIVE, the company would be marked on or after 26th April 2019 as “ACTIVE-non-compliant”. And the company would be responsible for action under sub-section (9) of section 12 of the Act.
Companies that would be marked as “ACTIVE noncompliant” must not be able to request the recording of the event based information mentioned below unless filing the e-Form ACTIVE.
• PAS-03 (Change in Paid-up Capital)
• SH-07 (Change in Authorized Capital)
• INC-28 (Amalgamation, de-merger)
• DIR- 12 (Changes in Director except cessation)
• INC-22 (Change in Registered Office)
The amendment has been started to use from 25th Feb 2019 with effect.
Which companies don’t have to file e-form INC-22A?:
1. Companies that have been struck off
2. Companies that are going to be struck off
3. Companies those were incorporated after 01.01.2018
4. Companies those were amalgamated or dissolved or which are under liquidation as mentioned in the register
5. Companies that have not filed the due annual returns MGT-7 under section 92 or due financial statements AOC4 CFS/ AOC-4XBRL/ AOC4 under section 137 or both with the registrar. Unless these companies are under dispute of management and the registrar has documented the same on the register.
Eaccountspro can help you to file the Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification. So, contact Eaccountspro for hassle-free filing of details.